MMJMenu / METRC: Sending Sales Reports to METRC
toddresudek - Jan 13, 2017
Are you a Colorado or Oregon dispensary? Update your dispensary information today to have your sales reports sent directly to METRC from MMJMenu. All you need is your dispensary license number and your METRC user API key.
From the Dispensary Information Page
Here’s how to have your dispensary sales reports sent to METRC from your dispensary information page:
- Log into your MMJMenu account from your laptop or desktop computer.
- Navigate to your dispensary information page.
Depending on your dispensary’s location:
For Colorado, ensure:
- “CO” is entered in the State field.
- “Colorado” is selected for the Region drop-down menu.
For Oregon, ensure:
- “OR” is entered in the State field.
- “Oregon” is selected for the Region drop-down menu.
- For Colorado, ensure:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
Enter the following:
- Your license number in the METRC API Dispensary License Number field.
- Your METRC user API key in the Dispensary METRC User API Key field.
- Click Update Information
- You’re all set!